Thursday, June 14, 2007

BACK FROM DAROJI

After a few days stay in Badhra i moved to Daroji bear sanctuary near Bellari.Its a haven for sloth bears. A 6 days stay in daroji was one of my best trips in the last two years.I went mad shooting bears,francolins, spurfowls etc burning some 25 GB worth pictures. After daroji i went for a day to Rane benur blackbuck sanctuary. A one day trip i could get the Blackbuck,Jackal, Black naped hare and few birds to my store.

i heard that my college re opens on 13th[:(]. So i ended my 32 day long trip at Rane benur and started to chennai. This month shoot was very successful as i could document 61 species of birds and 25 species of mammals. i should work 24*7 to post process 100 GB worth pics. i will upload my blog with pics and trip reports when time permits. rite now i am back to the concrete jungles of Chennai and trying to learn some academics [:)]


current mood: missing daroji

cheers,

ram

No comments: