Friday, April 20, 2007

Back with a bang!!

It has been three full months since I took my camera to the field. I was stuck with fucking exams. I need to clear 14 papers this time so I have kept my equipment in my native to avoid distraction . Lot of things have happened in these three months.I have gained more knowledge on wildlife and photography,books being one of my sources.After a long argument and discussion with my dad I got a ransom amount for my equipment. I have planned to write a coffee table book on the wildlife of Tamil nadu. The day of reckoning is nearing. From 28th of this month I will be off to the field for 50 days. I decided to stay with Nikon and got my new equipment finally. From this trip onwards I shall be heavily loaded. I wish someone could sponsor me a car..he he.

So here goes my equipment list:
Bodies:
Nikon D2xs
Nikon d200
Nikon F80
Lenses:
Nikon 200-400mm f4 VR
Nikon 70-200mm f2.8 VR
Nikon 105mm f2.8 VR micro
Nikon 12-24mm f4 VR
Nikon 2x and 1.4x tele convertors
Nikon SB-800 flash
14 GB worth CF cards
EN-El 3 batteries for D200
Gitzo GT 2530 tripod with Wimberley gimble version II head
Ameristep hides

And few more accessories…

A fresh life, new set of equipment, new target hope everything works out well this year.

current mood: happy and energetic

cheers,
ram

8 comments:

Hamadryad said...

All the best dude .... Hope you get some good pics.

Unknown said...

Hey man...good Job..keep going...

Faiz Ahmed said...

Gr8 man... Go on.... Waiting to see some breathtaking snaps.... :-)

Priiyanka said...

okk...u got all the good things in hand ,, hope to c some real good things..
all d best!!

Subra said...

hmph!! "dare to dream" dude.. its d only way in which u can succeed.. well..wid d dozen of photos uve already got.. the blog's jus a little bit.. outta-optimistic approach.. lacks d gale with which it must come.. hmm.. do make.. "impossible ur forte"

Avinash K J said...

Amazing Kanna !! All kudos to your Dad !!! Go Chase your Dreamz !!!!! Expecting some spectacular stuff from your side shortly !
All the Very Best

Puttanarasimhaiah said...

good yaar, waiting to see some gr8 pics, all the best

Lalit Kumar Agnihotri said...

gr8 yaar!
all the best!!!!!!