Saturday, April 28, 2007

trip postponed....

I was all set to leave on 28th april for a 48 day trip to few places in karnataka, kerala and tamil nadu but unfortunately my grand ma passed. My dad compelled me to stay in my native for the next 13 days to perform and follow rituals and traditions.Rite now i am under native arrest, driving to near by places in search of birds and mainly slender loris which is found in abundance here in my native. I will be starting my trip from 7th may from my native. Driving to bandipur , kabini , anamalais , badhra ,brt ,periyar , eravikulam , daroji , bheemeswari , point calimere, sriviliputur grizzled gaint squriel sanctuary and few more places. and BTW the D2xs and 200-400 f4 VR combination simply rocks. Track sharp focusing and it works well with tc's.
I will update my blog when in field if time permits.

current mood: sad

cheers,
Ram

4 comments:

Pulchaadi said...

Ram, all the best for ur trips and blogging!

For a man so young, its disturbing to see ur fascination for the most hated word in English {FUCK}. Better reduce its usage.

Regards

Riyan.

subash said...

hi ram..i agree with riyan man..go easy...and regarding the tradition and customs they were followed for centuries to respect the dead..its only thirteen days..wait it out....anyway best of luck for your trip..hope u get some fantastic pictures..
regards
subash

Girishh G said...

dude... u'll kno when your grand son, proclaims u kicked the bucket. In a blog spot.
stop trying to sound cool.

Prem48 said...

Here's a tip young man .. refrain from using **** lettered words in your blog. It will make your pictures look more beautiful!