Sunday, July 8, 2007

WEEKEND BIRDING AND LENS TEST

i was in Nanmangalam to test my mistress( my new lens) :) Nanmangalam is a scrub jungle in the out skirts of chennai. it is home to lot of birds espeically the great horned owl. i was there with Mr.murugavel,environemntal activist and ornithologist and my friend deepika. the main reason to go there is to test my lens though my spine didnt permit me to do photography like how i was doing before. i started aching the minute i lifted it :( but on the happier part the lens is rocking. auto focus is razor sharp and VR works amazingly well. i couldn believe that i used 200-400 for my one month shoot in south india.
after i recover completely i decided to work full time in weekends for documenting wildlife and to work on the book

have a look at this image clicked with the new lens :)




current mood: very happy

cheers,

ram.

1 comment:

Puneet said...

awesome picture!!keep going