Friday, January 11, 2008

TIME FOR MY FAMILY

I had earlier planned to spend a week in Periyar Tiger Reserve for birding and macro work. But i just realised that i havent met my parents for a year. so i thought i can spend a week with them. life is after all about dividing time between work, academics, friends and family . so i am leaving to my native tonight for a week and i am travelling without my gears after 4 years.
i will start processing my pictures full time when i am back. fortunately my monitor started showing bandings when i came back from gujrat. so i am getting a lacie monitor with calibrator in a while. hold on for a while friends. see u after a week. happy makara shankaranti and for people in gujrat wish u a happy kite festival.

cheers,

ram

current mood: relaxed

No comments: