Thursday, January 3, 2008

WELCOME TO GUJRAT

After a 20 days grueling stint , driving 3000 kms from the grasslands of velavadar, to the lions of gir; the sea coast of jamnagar and porbandar, the lively deserts of great rann of kutch and little rann of kutch i am heading back to Chennai today. As I am waiting for my flight to Chennai from ahmedbad I already started missing the wildlife and forests of Gujrat.


In another few hours I will be in the noisy and dull capital of TamilNadu trying to get back to academics and to fix strained relationships. From now there is no golden light, lighting the grasslands and desert that stretches for miles, no wolves,no hyenas and no beautiful sunset. .it’s just people and pollution. The trip was overwhelmingly successful after working for 18 hours a day with wildlife. As I have 80 GB of images to process and lots of my experience to write, I assure that the blog will be completely active.Many visitors to my site and blog told me that its lying idle for a long time. friends, gear up for a treat from gujrat! J

Cheers,

Ram

Current mood: accomplished

No comments: