Saturday, April 26, 2008

WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHY. 1st ANNIVERSAY

hi people! long time no communicate!
life is very hectic with work nowadays but i decided to post this blog on this very special day. on april 26th 2007 i started wildlife photography and how my parents got me all the equipment in a very difficult situation. my life changed completely after that day. according to me, my year starts only on april 26th. i am very happy to post this picture from the rainforests of Agumbe were i am currently working. its extremely great here. never in my wildest dreams i dreamt of everything that happened after april 26th 2007. i am hoping to maintain this and work hard to follow my goals.

thats it! i give up. net connection is slow like a snail.
cheers,
ram

current mood: exhausted and happy
PS:- success is 99% perspiration and 1% external inspiration :)

2 comments:

Sharmila said...

Hi Ramnath,
I read through your blog and am amazed that you think so well about stuff and are so frank and honest with yourself. I am really impressed and congratulate for being what you are ....which not many young people are. The post about Love for art certainly was a treat to read and i wish you all the best in all your endeavours here on. Keep writing...will look forward to your next posting.

Sharmila.

vicksy said...

HI Ram,
Ur writings about ur life and d way u channeled ur life is adding fuel to my small burning fire of becoming a lovely personality.I am so proud that we both have been frends since birth.GOODLUCK on ur carrier da.U r really such an awesome young inspirator to me.