Thursday, September 25, 2008

MY NEW BABY....MY STRESS BUSTER

After shifting from chennai few months back, i am shuttling between field, my native place and my aunts house in chennai. Equipment in one place, backup stuff's in some other place, it was fully of chaos travelling with all my equipment in buses was extremely unsafe. last time when i got back from agumbe i was travelling with 6 months of baggage, equipment, Hard drive's etc. I was badly looking for a second hand utility vehicle for travel and to dump all my stuff when i am going outdoors. Finally me and my dad decided to get a new Bolero. I took it for delivery last week and i am just loving it. Driving is my second passion and an absolute stress buster for me. Now with my second baby , i am planning to do a bit field trips and get back to still photography for couple of months.




cheers,

ram

current mood: happy and energetic

4 comments:

Unknown said...

And a fantastic one too :) !!!

Its great for all types of terrain plus pulling out corollas that are stuck in mud like it happened to me in Agumbe forests. Thanks to your bolero for pulling it out!

neurobic said...

nice car!!! congrats!!!

neurobic said...

nice car!!! congrats!!!

neurobic said...

nice car!!! congrats!!!