Sunday, October 5, 2008

TIRING WEEK, EDITING AND TRAVEL

Last week has been a phenomenal week in my learning curve(on the positive side). I sat to work on a promotional film without knowing anything about the post production part of film making. Finally after four days of continuous work without sleep, i managed to make a 12 minute promotional video and i hope it has come out decently well and will serve the purpose.I learnt a lot about post production part of film making and a lot more in this four days and also found that film making is very close to my heart and i am loving it.

During an awarness exhibition at Rajapalayan, Tamilnadu.




from left:Me,Mr.thangam Tenarasu,Education minister and Mr.maleswappa, IFS.


RAJAPA LAYAM WILDLIFE WEEK CELEBRATIONS
I came back from editing on 3rd morning at 6 AM. I left to a Rajapalayam in the southern part of Tamilnadu which is 700 kms from Chennai. It was a tiring long drive as i havent slept for the last few days. 75 pictures taken by me was exhibited there for around 2000 school children. I was a very good experience interacting with them. I had an oppurtunity to meet and interact many IFS officials from the southern part Tamilnadu. The exhibition was opened by Mr.Thangam tenarasu, the Education minister of Tamilnadu . Talks given by Mr.tenarasu and other forest department officialswas different from the usual long talks.They were good and informative.I had to drive back to chennai today morning as my brother is leaving to UK.
It has been a hectic week after editing and driving 1800 kms in two days but an extremely memorable week which made me learn a lot and also drive continuously with the bolero.

cheers,

ram

current mood:exhausted, Need a break.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well well well......