Thursday, March 27, 2008

FREEDOM ATLAST

I don know how the experience in hell will be but if someone asks me if i had experienced hell, i will definitely say i experienced hell with people in chennai for the last four months coz of my grave mistakes. i was finding a good reason to leave chennai. finally in another 12 days exactly i will be off from this dump next few months i will be working on BBC/NGC assignments with felis creations ( www.feliscreations.com ) i am very happy that i will be taking few years break from my college and working on what i love, wildlife, forests, photography and filmmaking.
the fuji exhibition will be in chennai on april 9th. i will write a seperate post about it soon. stay put for more happenings :)

TENDERNESS AND TRUST

Enjoy this image till then.last april i made this image in my backyard at my native place. however troublesome this guy was, the mother didnt let him down. I always love to shoot primates, elephants and bears. the emotions they show is out of the world. somehow i nowadays feel i can converse with animals i shoot :) guess i am going mad

cheers,

ram

current mood: happy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Flores Online, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://flores-on-line.blogspot.com. A hug.